Sunday, August 12, 2012

Iowa bound

Pillows for Kari
These are about to make the trip to Iowa.  They are for my good friend Kari who just moved back there after spending the last decade here in Oregon.
Pillows for Kari

She and her family will be missed but hopefully these pillows will brighten up their new home.


Pillows for Kari
This pillow was made with 2 different sized circles according to the cluck Cluck Sew tute found here. I used 2 and 3" circles and my Go baby cutter to make the job easier.  I left the edges raw.  I think is my favorite pillow of the bunch.

A twister pillow
Pillows for Kari
And playing with some chevron quilting Pillows for Kari


Happy Sewing!

2 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

All three are gorgeous Caroline - I'm sure they will brighten their house and they will think of you each time they see them.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Bee Craft Inspirations, under the Page 1 post on Sep. 17, 2012. Thanks again.