Thursday, January 19, 2012

Some cozy sewing

Pillowcases

As we embark upon the snowy slopes of Mt Bachelor in search of endless powder and hopefully some fun turns, it's still awfully chilly outside ~ So I thought some coziness was in order.
Pillowcases

I have been collecting these fun flannel prints for a few weeks and was inspired to dress up the pillows with fun pillowcases by Miss Katy's blogpost (I'm a ginger Monkey) just prior to Christmas.  You just can't help but smile when you see a fun pillow like this.
Pillowcases

I debuted them for my kids as we left for the Mountain Passes, our car piled high with gear.  Usually they aren't too inspired by new pillowcases but these were an exception.  They were commenting on how soft these were and kept showing them off.   So all in all, a big hit! 

Pillowcases

Thanks for the inspiration Katy! Happy Sewing Everyone!

No comments: