Thursday, December 30, 2010

10

Another year comes to a close. Bye Bye 2010.....hello 2011.

The year in Quilty Review:
Quilts of 2010

10! I made ten quilts this year. Hey, that's not too shabby!! I'm pretty proud of myself. Who knew this quilting thing was going to stick around that long? I guess I can't count myself as a newbie quilter anymore?

2010 was also productive in other ways ~ there was plenty of swap sewing, and gift sewing, some new home decor things and other fun stuff I sewed just because ...

2010 some sewing highlights

And a few much needed clothing items...
Apparel 2010

All in all, 2010 was a great year for our family!! Thanks to all my blog readers for providing feedback and well wishes and for just being there! Without you there would be no point to this blog!

Here's to a fruitful and fun 2011. Happy New Year everyone! Hope all your fiber dreams come true.

4 comments:

Oops-Lah said...

You did very well this year! Congratulations! Happy New Year with hopefully many happy hours stitching and creating. Vreni x

Marie said...

A very nice review of your year. Thank you for sharing.

Catherine Fowler said...

that advent calendar quilt (and its tutorial) deserves a big award.

Kathryn said...

It's all so pretty! I'm not careful enough to do quilting but this review makes me wish I were... have a great 2011